A |CookYs Home - Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A |CookYs Home - Board

A |CookYs Home --- Garry's Mod Community --- since 4th September 2010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED] B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_0_0

Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norwegian Soldier

Norwegian Soldier

Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED]   Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Name: AoN | Norwegian Soldier

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68577

STEAM Username: maxmanus123

Why i would like to be admin: I would like to be admin becuse i think this is a great building server and i think the server has to many mingebangs, i wanna take a part in helping other players and keeping the server mingebangfree. Both for me, and others.

Age: 14 (I hope this doesen't make me "to young for responibilities")

Experience: I have been admins on some few minecraft servers and 3 CSS servers, but no GMod servers, i am hoping to get a shot here Smile

Time: I have alot of time to do my job, for the moment. Im only using this server to build on. Me and my friend "El Gringo" (not registred) come here alot. But since my parents are devorsed i can't play for 1 week, then i can the next week, but not after that. (you see the pattern?) Week1 Week2 Week3 Week4

How i would approach Rulebreakers: Depening on the rule broken, i would mostly give 1 serious and noticeable warning. The next time it may result in a punishment. Thirdtime will be kick/ban

For serious rules broken will the first warning be a kick with reason. If it happens twice, ban.

Last edited by Norwegian Soldier on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stan The Man Who´s |CookY
Owner
Owner
Stan The Man Who´s |CookY

Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED]   Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:40 pm

I like it.
Anyways I´ll give U the chance..
Back to top Go down
https://cookysbuild.forumotion.com

Norwegian Soldier's admin application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1