A |CookYs Home - Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A |CookYs Home - Board

A |CookYs Home --- Garry's Mod Community --- since 4th September 2010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
My introduction B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_0_0

My introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robgab

Robgab

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: My introduction   My introduction EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 pm

In-game name: The Annoying Orange

STEAM Name: Robgab690

Anything special about you?: Are you the president of the US? etc... Aint anything special... Unless you considder Gaming since i wass 6 years old special

What brought you to the server and the forums?: I found the server inGame and an admin brught me here Very Happy

What is your building style? Do you know E2? etc...: Idk e2 never used it almost... Like PHX3

What do you think of the forums and the server? Tell us! I think the server is Pretty awsome Very Happy

Anything else you want to say: Server shoud change something like add stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Norwegian Soldier

Norwegian Soldier

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Robgab wrote:
In-game name: The Annoying Orange

STEAM Name: Robgab690

Anything special about you?: Are you the president of the US? etc... Aint anything special... Unless you considder Gaming since i wass 6 years old special ME TO :3

What brought you to the server and the forums?: I found the server inGame and an admin brught me here Very Happy

What is your building style? Do you know E2? etc...: Idk e2 never used it almost... Like PHX3

What do you think of the forums and the server? Tell us! I think the server is Pretty awsome Very Happy ME TO :3

Anything else you want to say: Server shoud change something like add stuff Smile

Welcome to the servers! And forums, enjoy your time here! bounce
Back to top Go down

My introduction
Page 1 of 1